COVID-19 Pandemic Information
Library Response & Precautions
Warren-Trumbull County Public Library staff is closely monitoring the evolving Coronavirus, or COVID-19, pandemic. We are following current National Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations to help reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19.
Library administrators continue to rely on information provided by the CDC, the Ohio Department of Health, and the Trumbull County Combined Health District when determining how to respond to this situation. Any future changes to library hours, programming, or operations will be made based upon the guidelines and recommendations provided by these organizations.
The Ohio Department of Health has published the following recommendations to help reduce the risk of infection for communicable illnesses.
• Wash your hands for 20 seconds or more with soapy water; if unavailable, use hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home while you are sick (except to visit a health care professional) and avoid contact with others.
• Cover your mouth/nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
• Get adequate sleep and eat well-balanced meals to ensure a healthy immune system.
The Ohio Department of Health website also includes checklists to help you prepare for COVID-19.